Friday, January 14, 2011

Sam the Man is 13


Today is Sam's birthday. He's officially a teenager. I'm feeling a little old today once again. My babies aren't babies anymore and that hurts my heart. I still feel like a mama chick gathering her babies.

Sam was born on the 14th of Jan in Mesa AZ @ 12:57 PM weighing 7 lbs. 6oz. 20 in. long. He had a head of black hair and was perfect. His big brother Mitch was beyond excited.

Sam loves ANYTHING to do with the outdoors. Hunting,camping,hiking,sports,snowboarding,scouting etc....
* He loves to cook
* He has a big heart
* He a GREAT friend
* Loves history...like his momma.
* He cares deeply for others and their feelings.

Sam you are an amazing young man. I'm so blessed to have you as my son. I love you!

2 comments:

Gina said...

What a sweet post. And what a good looking boy!

CW said...

Hi Amy!
Hope the family are doing well! Give me a call when you guys get a chance. Talk to you soon. : )

It's Cindy @ Schwab 480-414-6106