Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mesa - Part II

I know I'm the BIGGEST blog slacker. Things are crazy and always with school programs,baseball,scouts,ETC. Here's the rest of our wonderful vacation pictures. I love Mesa and I think that it will always be home. Thank you to everyone who took time out of a crazy life to visit with us. Love ya!
Melodie Lou and my Jake and Logan
Halden and Mitch.
Logan on the quad
Max and Harrison




Swimming with cousins. Love you Tuck!

Little Miss Hanna
Uncle Dave .He's SO dang skinny. We figured he's lost a whole Mitch and then some. Which makes it a total of 110 lost. Good Job!
YUM is all I need to say.
Does he not look like keebler elf. I want to eat him for a snack.
All of Lazona buddies. We miss you.
Us girls. I miss them so much. I'm sorry not everyone could make.
Katie I'm SO telling.

4 comments:

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

I hear you, there is so many dang things to do this month. Looks like your visit here was a fun one. I miss your family!

The Atomic Mom said...

Amy...sorry its been so long and I think you got lost in our spring blog shuffle and stalker mess...anyway, caught up with you all...we have a new blog: westernatomicfamily.blogspot.com

~~Joyce

Becca said...

I think we must have been in the same Ward...not at the same time, but the same ward...Maybe not, but I do remember being in a Lazona ward..I am glad you had fun while you were here!

Katie said...

We miss you already! I really hope we can make it up to you guys this summer! Love and miss you tons!