Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Circle of Life

Millie Lin Green born May 22,2009 @ 6:30 PM 7 pounds 3 ounces 19 1/2 in.
Logan is a very proud cousin

Aubry,Millie and Mitch
The wrapping of the burrito. Who the heck knows how to do those?
Harrison and Millie. He is SO excited. He did not know what to think. He loves her.

The proud mama. She did SO great. She was 6 when she arrived and had her 2 hours later.
20 minutes old
The proud Auntie.
Congratulations Landon and Aubry. She's beautiful. We love you guys.

I was able to be in the room for the birth. It's the most amazing process to watch a life be brought into this world. I remember when Aub was born and going to see her. She was beautiful. She had thick black hair and I mean THICK. The nurses asked if my mom wanted her hair in a bow or pig tails. To watch the youngest child in our family give birth to her first born in the same hospital she was born in was awesome. I had to stand back and take it all in for a moment. It was emotional. I'm so glad Millie is here and mom and babe are doing great. Aubry and Landon THANK YOU so, so much for letting me be apart of your special day. She's very lucky have such great parents. Love you.

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

She's so cute! That's awesome that you got to be there to see the birth. I'm sure that was something you will never forget!

Jeanette said...

You are SO LUCKY!!! I want to do that some day! Hopefully, my daughter and some of the my daughters-in-law will let me come in and be a fly on the wall at their children's births!

Chris and Heather said...

ADORABLE! Congratulations Auntie Mi Mi!