Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swwwwing Batter


Playing second base

It's that time again. Pick your sport. Having all boys we are always on the move with some type of sporting event. Mitch and Harrison are in baseball. Mitchell's team has gone on to the championships. His first championship game is tonight. When they were handing out the jersey's for the team we all stared laughing because they are the DIAMONDBACKS. WEIRD!! He really wanted to be a Cardinal because we are die hard St Louis Cards fans,but Diamondbacks are a close second. I'll post more pictures later of Mr. Harrison and his t-ball fun. Logan and Jake are doing gymnastics and are LOVING it. Football season is right around the corner......

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

holy crud! that's alot of sports! you are super mom!

Lindsay said...

Hey I just remembered you left me a message like a million years ago about doing a shower invite. SO SORRY!! I've been major sick and totally forgot to call you back. If you still need me to do one, let me know! E-mail me at ciaobelladesigns@hotmail.com!

Jeanette said...

You are SUPER Mom! I'll second that! It's so hot here it's hard to imagine playing baseball right now! I hope all is going well for you guys! Any news on the school front?

Linda Horsley said...

It was fun seeing through the baseball season! You are so fun to talk with!