Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our FirSt wEek oF SchOol

My baby Harrison. It's VERY different having all 5 in school. I had a hard time the first week and now I'm over it.
Right before going in he said"Mom I'm scared hide me" He was such a trooper.
All my men. I love them all SO much.

Last but not least poor Sam broke his leg down into his ankle. He gets to sport this dude for about 3 weeks. Oh and P.S. he has 5 toes and not 4 the fifth is hidden. Someone pointed that out. HA!
I had a really hard week sending them all to school. I've ALWAYS have had someone home for 14 years and I think it's just another reminder we don't have them home very long and my time with them is growing shorter. I love being a Mom to boys. I'm glad I get to stay home with them and hear of their adventures in school when they jump in the car. They keep me hopping that's for sure. They love their teachers and have made or found old and new friends. Harrison is just eating it up. My hope is that we keep the learning fire lit under them threw collage. No pressure....Right.

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

AMY!!! I can't believe Harrison is in school!! My baby goes to kindergarten next year and then all 6 of mine will be in school. I keep reminding myself, of the purpose of life. Now, how I implement that, I don't know quite yet...! Keep me posted on what you do this year! Love ya!

Gina said...

All of your boys are so handsome! They look sharp! You do such a good job with them.

Callie said...

Those sure are some handsome boys!

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

You have such handsome boys. What are you doing with yourself with all those kiddos in school?

Becca said...

all in school!!! happy day!!! Sorry you were sad! I was a little sad, but I got over it realllllly fast! Of course they have all been home sick this week, so it's driving me CRAZY!