Sunday, August 30, 2009

BOYS

This is my grand finale child. Harrison is ONE OF A KIND I tell you. He always is walking around with a smile and humming a little tune. Then on the flip side he's a BRUT with his brothers he puts up with NOTHING. I guess that's what happens when you're the last of 5 boys. In fact as I sit here typing he came up and said " Let's remove your brain for observation" HA HA HA...little does he know I swear I left part of it on the delivery table when I had him. He's such a joy.
I just caught him shooting buttons out his window on the 3rd floor with a sling shot. When I asked him "what in the world was he doing" he managed to say " Mom would you be quiet I'm trying save our house from the evil raccoons now leave me alone" I was left there with my mouth WIDE open and all I could do was BUST out laughing. I do get to go to Lowe's and get a new screen in which he SHOT threw.....At least we'll sleep well tonight knowing SLING SHOT HARRY saved the day. Oh yes and if you EVER call him HARRY he will quickly correct you.

9 comments:

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Hilarious!

Jo Dee said...

What a cutie!

Lindsay said...

SO cute! Hahaha! :)

Becca said...

It's the baby thing!!!! hehe!!! They may be 5, but they are still the babies!!!! hehe

Mark and Karen said...

Saved the best for last! You've got quite a character on your hands...love it!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I feel like my babies have taken my brain too. I can't believe you have five boys. That means two more boys than I have to make noise!!!! You are an angel.

Gina said...

Where do they come up with that stuff?! So funny!

RLJ said...

He grings a smile to me and makes me happy every time I am with him. Love you Harrison

Love Dad

Our Blog said...

what a fun guy!
those first day of school pics are precious!