Saturday, July 10, 2010

The 4th and the 40th of July in Missoula Montana

WARNING....PICTURE....OVERLOAD!

Ok I'll think we'll start with one of the cutest peeps from this trip Mr. Gairson . I think I seriously could have dipped him in sugar and nibbled FOREVER on him. SO CUTE!

Our good friends the Hicks invited us up to Missoula for the 4th which also just happens to be Peters b-day and NOT only that it was his BIG 40. Rob just happened to have a change in his work and we left Saturday and returned LATE LATE Tuesday. It was gorgeous up there. Rob had never been there and fell in love immediately. Enjoy the pictures of our trip.

This is overlooking Missoula
Mitchell's buddys durning the trip. What a great bunch of kids.
Ok the next two picks are hiking and when I say "hiking" I mean walking on a trial about 100ft. and the whole time being ATTACKED by killer mosquitoes. They where VICIOUS! It was short lived and of course my camera died so...these are from Debi's.

Little Miss Gabs. She was the sweetest little thing. SO STINKIN cute. I tried to get her mom and dad to let her come with us but....you know. She was already to come and live with us. HA!
This is the KILLER DRAGON Beth. They kiddos were playing and she let us know she was BOSS. She's a trip. I love her.
Fire and Boys. Need I say more.
Debi and myself (I'm looking very granola this day) No make up.
Oh look! I have a DOUBLE RAINBOW myself. This is off the deck of their home.
Mr. Harrison
Sam was SO dang excited because ANYTHING goes in Montana with fireworks. It's ALL legal. They pulled out the BIG guns baby.

Debi and Pete....cute aren't they?

My older boys Mitch and Sam
Gabs,Jake,and Harrison
Blowing the candles of his VERY large homemade 3 layer carrot cake....I think Debi had to give CPR after this. 40=OLD.

We had a wonderful time Hicks. Thank you for a memorable trip. We love you guys. See you in a couple of weeks here the Beehive State.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Looks like so much fun. I LOVE the double rainbow picture!