Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mitchell Kane Jackson 7-21-95

Today is my 1st baby is 15 years old. He was born at 3:20 in the afternoon and weighed a whooping 7lbs 15oz. My scanner is packed or I would scan pictures. He's wonderful at any sport he does,he's a wonderful friend,cousin,brother and son. We love you Mitch. You are such a blessing to our family. HUGS!
Last summer 14years baseball
Fall and Winter Basketball for NDPA
Football
This was when he turned 12. The date is wrong. Handsome little devil.
The End. Got to get ready to P.A.R.T.Y.

4 comments:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Hey! I changed the address to my blog. It's no longer alliebrownie.blogspot.com but it's now littlehousebigtexas.blogspot.com.

Just to let you know!

Daniel & Carly said...

Amy, my "burnt biscuits" post actually wasn't something I wrote about my past memories (that's why I put it in quotation marks!)but yes, it was good, wasn't it? I love little life lessons like that, reminding me that I want to live and be better.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

I've gone private. Would you send me your email address so I can invite you? Thanks! Alliebrownie@gmail.com.

Chris and Heather said...

Nice GQ pose Mitch!