Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our lives the last few months

Of course I loaded these backwards,but oh well you'll get it. Our summer is officially over. It was one filled with Zoo trips with friends,Water parks, park days...etc. Fall is officially here, however it is actually snowing today. I will post more pictures of our pumpkin patch adventure,a visit from old friends,and Halloween, Sam's football luau and so on.

FIRST on my list is a fun filled day with Harrison's kindergarten class to the farm. Let me tell you the highlight for all those cute kiddos was the bus ride. They LOVED it.

Pig Races
Me and my baby
Finding the perfect one
Harrison and his buddy
Next is Mitchell's 1st day of 9th grade. He's doing well and loves his school.
Football season for Sam the Man
Logan 5th, Harrison K-AM, Jake 3rd, and Sam 7th grade
Back in August we had a visit from my good childhood friend and her darling family. It was SO much fun.
All my boys with their old teacher Mrs. Carole Billings. We were VERY lucky to see them while they were here for a weekend. We REALLY miss all our Mesa friends.

Zoo trips with friends. Mr Harrison and Miss Lucy at the zoo on the Rhino.

Our oldest Mitch turned 15. Cherry Crisp has been his request for years instead of cake. Cute boy.
Water park fun. Tanner and Mitch

The fountains at the Gateway

I'll post more later. Thought I'd catch everyone up,if they still check out this little blog.

4 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

Thanks for the updates... we like to check out your little blog.

The Greens said...

I still read it.

Becca said...

I still read, but it has been a long time since you posted...hehe! You act as though you have kids to take care of, a house to clean, dinners to cook! I mean really! Why don't you sit down more and blog....hehehe KIDDING! I get how it gets busy! I am glad that you posted though! isn't it hard to believe our babies are so old now! Man..time flies!

Chris and Heather said...

Occasionally, in the quite solitude of nap time when I should really be productive, I check little blogs. What a suprise to see me and my little band! You'll have to email me that pic. I've a couple for you too! It was so great seeing you all.