Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween at our House


This year was a little different than other years only because of my wonderful tonsillectomy (which by the way FINALLY I'm feeling like myself ). Oh and my pictures load BACK WARDS dang it,but you'll get the picture.
The day after Halloween. Poopy teenagers.

My Harrison was a Star wars guy and Jake was a goblin. Ok heres the deal. I love the fall and the Harvest but when it comes to Halloween I don't get into it to much. I love carving pumpkins and eating yummy soups,making sugar cookies and giving them to friends etc...
We had friends over to go to our trunk-r-treat and then go around the neighborhood. The kiddos in front of the house. I just had rip up ALL my flowers for winter. Sniff,Sniff..
Decorating cookies the night before.

MMMMM...and what's Fall with out roasted pumpkin seeds.


Now that I'm feeling better maybe I'll keep up more. I tell you that was a ROUGH 2 1/2 weeks. Ewww....Now on to Thanksgiving. My Grandparents are flying in from Illinois and we can't wait. We're going to do the Polar Express on the Heber Creeper Railroad and just enjoy our family. LOTS to be thankful for this year.

5 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I'm SO glad that you are feeling better! The "poopy teenagers" comment made me laugh. I used to call things "poopy" all the time...I might have to start using that word again. :)

Amanda said...

I'm glad you are doing better. I bet your boys are glad as well.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You poor thing. I can't even imagine the pain you were in and having the energy for all your boys!

Becca said...

I am glad you are finally feeling better...I love fall too, but do not like Halloween...I am a party pooper I guess...We even carved our pumpkins late..hehe! Just yesterday as a matter of fact..hehe! I was hoping they would forget...but NO!

Linda Horsley said...

So much fun! Miss you guys! We love where we live now. It's so nice out hear. Night and Day!